Wednesday 2 February 2011

What the American Dream means to me


So, as I discussed before the American Dream means different things to different people. However no matter who you speak to you will get one answer repeated over and over again which is Freedom. Freedom plays a big part in the American Dream since the foundations of the Dream are based upon freedom and being able to live life how you wish to. My Personal Dream is based mainly upon 2 outcomes which I will discuss below:

Freedom- Yes here it is again that word that I love so much. Freedom. Freedom means to me being able to live my life without being held back by work or school, freedom is more than just living your life as you wish, freedom is living your life to the full.
Prosperity- prosperity is the 2nd outcome that I wish to accomplish when chasing the American Dream, sure we would all like to be rich or have a big house, but think if you had lots of money and were happy what would you do with the money?, buy a nice car?, buy a big house?, buy a jet maybe?, I don’t know that is up to you. I have always had a plan to follow if I had enough money and that hasn’t changed for years now but I have never had the money to follow the plan up with actions, since I am being honest and don’t want to hold anything back in this blog I will share with you all my plan.

My plan was to buy a Black 69 Mustang and hit the open roads across America. Now what man doesn’t want to do that? Think about it, just drop everything to hit the open road, some may class that as being free; remember what I said my definition of freedom was? Living my life without being held back by work or school now my Plan seems like freedom to me but before freedom in my case comes prosperity. I will leave you with that thought, thank you for reading my 2nd blog post.


                                                                                                    

No comments:

Post a Comment