Tuesday 1 February 2011

The American Dream.......What?

Welcome To My Blog.

Firstly I would like to personally congratulate each and every one of you for finding my Blog!. I'm sure you are all thinking American Dream......What?, well lucky for you, you have stumbled upon a Blog devoted to the American Dream. The American Dream means different things to different people, to me it means Freedom and Prosperity however to you it may not mean a thing and to be quite honest, that is OK because the sole purpose of my Blog is to help people understand the American Dream and what it is all about. I made my Blog because I wanted to teach people about the American Dream and how they can live it, sure the Dream may seem a long way away to some of you as it does me, however that doesn't stop us from trying to reach true freedom does it?.

Let me just fill you in with a little background information about myself, my name is John I am from the U.K and am 16, at this point I know that some of you who are more "experienced" in life are thinking "what would a 16 year old know about freedom?" and that is a good question so let me explain. I have wanted to live the dream for a number of years now, when I got to about 14 I started looking into my passions and dreams and the two things that cropped up were America and Freedom, that is when I truly learnt the meaning of freedom, to be free is not just to live how you want but it is to live life to the full and one of the quotes that motivates me is "always live life to the full" which sums up the American Dream nicely, however this Blog wont just be what the American dream is but it will be a place that I will keep you all updated on my progress to finally reaching the American Dream and on that note I thank you for reading my first Blog post and hope you will follow my Blog.

Thank you for reading

John

No comments:

Post a Comment